About Me

My photo
A little about me! - I grew up in Atlanta, GA, and moved to Richmond, VA in 2001. - I was Home-Schooled - I have three older sisters, even our dogs are girls. -I also love art and plan to teach high-school art. We'll see if I survive, but so far, so good!

Friday, August 12, 2011

Tadaomi Shibuya

Tadaomi Shibuya is 36 years old from Yokohama, Japan. Tadaomi is an artist, an illustrator and a graphic designer and you can recognize his style in all these disciplines at first sight. He uses geometric pattern to make portraits of people, animals or to create amazing abstract art or graphic design projects. The unique style of his work makes it extremely marketable in advertising, fine art, and other artistic avenues.




I personally appreciate his style because it reminds me of crystal chandeliers and how the crystals divide light up into different colors. I feel like he can do this with people's faces (which amazes me).




"My art has many straight lines because the straight line is a uniquely human concept. I follow this concept as a basic rule. I am trying to create a futuristic world that is outside of our atmosphere or universe. I am also implying unfairness in the world and a warning to what the world is facing. At the same time, I am trying to have a message of hope, joy and calmness for the future."



No comments:

Post a Comment