About Me

My photo
A little about me! - I grew up in Atlanta, GA, and moved to Richmond, VA in 2001. - I was Home-Schooled - I have three older sisters, even our dogs are girls. -I also love art and plan to teach high-school art. We'll see if I survive, but so far, so good!

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Nathan Mckenna

Nathan Mckenna is an illustrator and concept artist based in Zürich, Switzerland. Most of Nathan's work is conceptual art for video games, sequential art for comics and storyboards, illustrations for print and new media, stencil art and animations and games for mobile devices. And he normally uses a medium that relates directly to the creative expectations; from oils, and spray cans to photographs and Wacoms.
I wasn't really interested in his video game design, although I have seen it before in actual video games, but this one portrait caught my eye. I love the technique, it seems very brave to me, and I would love to try something like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment