About Me

My photo
A little about me! - I grew up in Atlanta, GA, and moved to Richmond, VA in 2001. - I was Home-Schooled - I have three older sisters, even our dogs are girls. -I also love art and plan to teach high-school art. We'll see if I survive, but so far, so good!

Thursday, August 18, 2011

David Burnett

David Burnett is a photojournalist, and if you have opened a National Geographic in the last few years, you've probably seen his work. His work is extremely diverse from war photographs from the 70's to current photographs of Obama.

My favorite series of his is the series of men who participated in the WWII D-Day invasion. It's my favorite series because it has so much history and you can see the story in the men's faces. I'm not really a History person, but I am a fan when the moments can be expressed through photography.

Check out the full Portfolio

No comments:

Post a Comment