About Me

My photo
A little about me! - I grew up in Atlanta, GA, and moved to Richmond, VA in 2001. - I was Home-Schooled - I have three older sisters, even our dogs are girls. -I also love art and plan to teach high-school art. We'll see if I survive, but so far, so good!

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Michael Flohr

Michael Flohr is another "modern impressionist" that I love. His art mainly focuses on urban scenes, and something I love about him is that he is not afraid of color!

"My goal as a modern impressionist is to capture a gesture and a mood, not necessarily every pore on the face of a person depicted in one of my paintings. I want my figures to be a part of the painting, not the painting itself. They work together in the environment creating the movement and emotion in a piece."

No comments:

Post a Comment