About Me

My photo
A little about me! - I grew up in Atlanta, GA, and moved to Richmond, VA in 2001. - I was Home-Schooled - I have three older sisters, even our dogs are girls. -I also love art and plan to teach high-school art. We'll see if I survive, but so far, so good!

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Eli Beaumont

Eli Beaumont is an English fine artist living and working in Amsterdam. He has done some sculpture, but his paintings are what really captured my attention. 
Anemones 
I grew up with a mother who loves, loves, loves impressionism, so I tend to appreciate it. His work, to me is like modern impressionism, he does lots of flowers, animals, and other things found in nature, but I really enjoyed this work. 
Lacecap
A lot of people criticize "pretty" and "cute" art, they want it to have deep and profound meaning, but sometimes, art should just be about celebrating the beauty that is all around us.
Poppy

1 comment:

  1. Eli is actually a woman :) And all the works are for sale. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete