About Me

My photo
A little about me! - I grew up in Atlanta, GA, and moved to Richmond, VA in 2001. - I was Home-Schooled - I have three older sisters, even our dogs are girls. -I also love art and plan to teach high-school art. We'll see if I survive, but so far, so good!

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Anthony Discenza

Anthony Discenza has a graduate degree in Film and Video from California College of Art and an undergraduate degree in Studio Art from Wesleyan University. His work is directed by a preoccupation with interrupting the flow of information in various formats, primarily in video, but also other media such as computer generated sound, text, and imagery.
The Way it Is
This is where I have a problem with "art," this is more of a social commentary; I would not consider this art. Sure, it's interesting and thought provoking, but why does the starving writers think they want to be the starving artists?
Dirtier
You decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment