About Me

My photo
A little about me! - I grew up in Atlanta, GA, and moved to Richmond, VA in 2001. - I was Home-Schooled - I have three older sisters, even our dogs are girls. -I also love art and plan to teach high-school art. We'll see if I survive, but so far, so good!

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Bridget Hunt

I really don't know much about Bridget Hunt, other than the few photos I have seen of hers. She does amazing photographs of life, life as it is, as it happens; those are the photographs I can truly appreciate.

Incidentally, I found her because of my love of coffee, check out this photography that she took, completely untouched.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you!! I just stumbled upon your blog. Seeing my photos has spurred me on to take some more. thank you so much for your lovely words.

    Bridget Hunt x

    ReplyDelete