About Me

My photo
A little about me! - I grew up in Atlanta, GA, and moved to Richmond, VA in 2001. - I was Home-Schooled - I have three older sisters, even our dogs are girls. -I also love art and plan to teach high-school art. We'll see if I survive, but so far, so good!

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Joerg Miedza & JanLeonardo Woellert

Joerg Miedza and JanLeonardo Woellert are the creators of LAPP : Light Art Performance Photography. They use light to create stunning photographs, and the result is an explosion of colors and lights. They make these photos without any post-processing by taking them with a long exposure time and with models manipulating the light. These artists orchestrate the movements to capture the full effect of their vision, and it's pretty amazing.





No comments:

Post a Comment